Page

February 26, 2013

Relembrando

GoodBye Penang~

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera.

Tadi lepak belek-belek gambar lama. Terjumpa gambar ni. I kinda luv this pic. Taken at Penang Port. Penang always be my most favorite place to visit. Its has a lot of similarity to my hometown Malacca. Loves the cultures, love the food and yes, i always love Bukit Bendera!

If you're planning to uphill Bukit Bendera, make sure u catch the first train going up. And capture the sunrise. Morning breeze always refreshing and dont forget your jacket. It's real windy up there. Here is some captured up there.

with my friends


can u see the foggy mainland and gold water?

I'm always wanted to come again here. There is something about Penang that binds me. Im just wondering what is that.


No comments:

Post a Comment