Page

February 28, 2013

Lets Do This!

Assalamualaikum~

Recently I found out that my body was out of shape, urgh! Realizing that has turned my red button on. It's uncomfortable to lose your figure. And it's lower your confident level.

I've started to plan to make sure that I'm back to my shape as before. My current weight is 73kg. It was 68 before! So i've made a list.

I used to do the morning jog. But since I did my part time work, I've became lazy.

And now, I'm going re-activate my morning jog routine. Usually, i will jog about 15 minutes.

I loved jogging in the morning because the atmosphere is very good for your heart beating. And it's fresh as well!



Futsal is my favorite sport. Since I no longer have my Uni friends (used to play with them) here in Shah Alam, so I've lost my team.

It's a perfect time for me to find another gang to play futsal. But the thing is, my time has been restricted by my part time job.

Weekend is the only option left. =(




Push-ups? Really?

Haha lets see how this routine going.

Lets make it 20 per session, 3 sessions per day. I doubt it actually.




Restricting my food is the easiest. I love to eat but i dont mind eating in the small portion as well. Sometimes I did skip my lunch.

Ah, it's 12 noon! Time to grab my lunch. Bye readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment