Page

June 02, 2013

It Is Because.

Assalamualaikum.

Last few weeks, my family and I went to my ex-girlfriend's wedding. Some people asked me how does it feel when I attend the wedding and saw her in a wedding dress with another man. I said I'm happy. Why? It's because I knew this will happen. I understand my ex better than she knows herself. I know what she want. I know what she likes. I know what she don't like. I know who she loves the most. I realized that and I made such a really hard decision. It's really hard but I did it. But some people did not understand this situation. They accused me that I'm a bad guy with bad attitudes. They simply did that to me. They gave me wrong impression to others. But it's totally okay for me. Why? Because it's me. I wont hold a grudge. 

To my ex, Congratulation. I pray and wish happiness for both of you on your wedding day; I hope you are the ones from the story that says - Happily Ever After


No comments:

Post a Comment