Page

March 22, 2013

My Wishes. My Mission


Assalamualaikum.

I've been thinking every morning, every single working days, while i'm on my way to work, on my SuperSpeedSuperBike, about my future life and what I am going to do with my life.

I have a few wishes. 

1. I want to do Umrah with my wife, my parent, and her parent as well.
2. I want to buy our parents a good automatic transmission car. Such as Vios or City.
3. I want to own my own house and land. Not too big and not too small. 
4. I want to own my very own business. (Photography, Insurance, etc)

And, I have a few missions as well.

1. I need a wife. (every man should have one)
2. I need to own my semi-pro DSLR. (Nikon D7100 seems perfect!)
3. I need to be an Insurance agent. (Still learning about insurance)
4. I need a van. (for my door-to-door automotive services)

I am taking approximately 5 consecutive years to fulfill all my wishes and my missions. Gambatte!
InsyaAllah.

1 comment:

  1. hopefully your wish will be fulfilled before the fifth years..love you! <3

    ReplyDelete